Hi Marseille Hunter,

Just one thing I forgot to mention as a professional designer you might eventually be interested in joining the art subproject of the OpenOffice.org marketing project, have a look here:

http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/index.html

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers

Marseille Hunter wrote:
Hello, dear OpenOffice developers!

I'm using your's software for two years and everything in OpenOffice is cool. BUT only one things is make me angry - interface. Of course, it is very useful and egronomic, but this is look more horrible than the MS Office 97 interface.

Look there, I'm designer with 7th years of proffesional experience, and, of course, I want the beauty-lookin' interface like in MS Office 2007. ...And I want to DIY-feature to themes.

So, this is my offer: if you develop themes support for OpenOffice, I make two or free standard themes for OpenOffice for free, 'cause I'm the OO fan.

With best regards.
Marseille Hunter, Russia.
Certified Professional Designer (International Category).