Hi all,
My name is Tb Rifza Adriansyah from Jakarta, Indonesia. Is there a kind of
OpenOffice for mobile phones ?. Everybody always bring their cell phones
rather than laptops.
In my experience, OO creates the smallest file size than MS Office 2003 and
MS Office 2007. It is very useful if we want sending the file via MMS from
cell phones. It costs cheaper rather than sending the file via facsimile.
But, I don't find OO for Symbian or Windows Mobile in OO website.
If there is no OO for mobile phones, I hope there is an OO for cell phones
in the future.
Thanks for your attention.

Tb Rifza Adriansyah