Michael
 How is MS Word a better application for this purpose? it seems better in that
you can create your own unique style and have criteria you decide in the
resume. it would be helpful if the application in linux is broadened somewhat
similar to that in MS. it would be far better than MS as linux is!
thanks for the site, I'll have a look around.

yours

> Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:12:17 +1200
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [discuss] cv wizards
> To: discuss@openoffice.org
> CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:03:23 +0100
> Came this utterance fomulated by Mark Potter to my mailbox:
>
> > is it possible to develop a good CV wizards for linux users as it is
> > poor at the moment? MS Word is a better application for this purpose
> >
> > thanks
> >

> Templates do exist in the documentation project for most common things
> like CV's.
>
> http://documentation.openoffice.org/Samples_Templates/User/template/index.html
>
> I recommend you spend a little time in the documentation project website
> to see what they have.
>
> How is MS Word a better application for this purpose? Or was this just
> your frustration speaking?
>

> --
> Michael
>
> All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
> be well
>
>  - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416

Make a mini you and download it into Windows Live Messenger
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354029/direct/01/