On 09-26-2008 6:19 AM, Kay Ramme - Sun Germany - Hamburg wrote:

To get your interest and hopefully your support, I would like to give the motivation:

"The [EMAIL PROTECTED] project aims to develop companion products for ODF and OpenOffice.org to extend their reach into the WWW. The first planned product is an ODF Wiki, allowing to edit server side ODF documents WYSIWYG with the OpenOffice.org application suite, providing HTML and ODF access via HTTP respectively WebDAV, actually making the WWW as easy editable as classical documents, such as text documents, spreadsheets, presentations or drawings."

I already created some pages in the OOo Wiki around [EMAIL PROTECTED], where you can find all the details, including a screencast and installation instructions for the prototype, please have a look at

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ODF%40WWW

This is a brilliant idea. I look forward to voting for it (if everyone is allowed to vote, or does that apply only to developers/leads??)

kazar

--
Datatude, Ltd. -- http://www.datatude.net/
strategies & solutions