Hi,

if you do business with OO.org, you are interested in marketing and if you are interested in advertising your company, this might be of interest for you.

In 2 weeks the FOSDEM open source developer conference will take place in Brussels, Belgium. We had the idea to organize a technical focused Quiz around OO.org and OO.org source code. For this Quiz we are looking for sponsors. We are looking for laptops, netbooks or mp3 players like a iPod nano or touch. Monetary donations are also welcome.

If you are interested to help us, please send me an email asap. Potential sponsors will be named publicly at the event.

Thanks in advance

Juergen