On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:36:22 -1000
Came this utterance formulated by Joseph & Jane Washington to my
mailbox:

> I do not know how I got into this discussion group, and what you folks
> are discussing is way above my knowledge level.

I don't know how you got into this group either. What i do know is there
are some unscrupulous people out there that will sell you a free program
then direct you here as part of their paid support.

> Nobody will answer my questions. So I feel that everybody that has
> read my replys are very unfriendly.

Nobody saw your questions. They didn't come through. Neither is this the
support forum. This is the discussion forum, where we discuss the
program.

> All my original question was: does Sun Micro systems make an "Office
> Compatibility" product for the Palm Operating System.

No, it doesn't.The system requirements and platforms for OpenOffice are
here:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_30.html
This list deals only with this product.

> WHY CAN'T ANYBODY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

Because this is the first time we have seen it. BTH, don't questions
have question marks where you are?

> SORRY, BUT YOU PEOPLE SUCK!

So, you are frustrated, but is it wise to take it out on those you are
asking help from? Kind of a "biting the hand that feeds you" thang,
don't you think?

And if you think some of the answers you are getting from others suck,
then remember they are in reply to your abusive post.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416