Hi Stuart,

maybe this Wiki page can help you

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Windows_Access_Bridge_Single-User_Install

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers

Stuart Barron wrote:
Dear List
I am a Visually Impaired person trying to use 'Open Office 3.1', in order to
access the applications I use a screen magnifier.

I need to install 'Java Access Bridge' in order that the my screen reader can access 'Open Office'. I have downloaded 'Access Bridge' using 'Sun's Download manager' trying both the manual and automatic options. I can't seem to get 'Open Office' to reconize 'Java Access Bridge' when I try the access mode in the options menu.
Can anyone on the list help or point me in the right direction because I want
to use the maths function.

Regards Stuart