sj_clem...@yahoo.ca wrote:
What type of document are you trying to open?

I do believe the OP isn't subscribed to the list, so won't have seen either reply.

I'm puzzled by the original query anyway - you /don't/ have to register to use OOo, and it's hardly "us" "forcing" him to use the program.

(also not cc'd to OP; his manners have rather put me off helping him, assuming it's not just a poor troll anyway.)

--
Mike Scott Harlow Essex England.(mike -a-t- [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
(Processing of this email by 3rd parties in relation to advertising