On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:53:46 +0100
Came this utterance formulated by Gordon to my mailbox:

> Michael Adams wrote:
>

> > I have a working system of filtering unsubscribed posts to a
> > subfolder. It took me a little time to understand the header
> > contents which were well explained and less than 10 minutes to set
> > up the required filters.
> >

> Can you point us noobs to the required filter? Seems your method of
> working is a very good one...

Depends on your mail client but for this list (written in pseudo
filterese) i use:
SUBJECT contains [discuss] & Delivered-to: contains Moderator

This filter must go before (above) the filter to the normal discuss list
folder. I guess it depends if your mail client can handle Delivered-to:
as a field in filters.

I'm on an old computer which consists of two wooden planks wound in
copper wire, aluminium foil and plastic wrap (a pIII box) running an old
version of Linux using an old email client - Sylpheed. If your client
isn't up to this filter i'd recommend Claws. Claws was the bleeding edge
version of Sylpheed until they found out most users were using Claws
instead of Sylpheed. Looks like it runs on GTK2 on Windows now too.
http://www.claws-mail.org/win32/index.php

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416