hello,

Thanks for your help on this and will take a look later on when I have more time.

It#s taking a long time for Ia2 support in open office to be implemented. but I do like open office just don't like the access bridge software and the reg file to get the accessibility features switched on.

Again thanks for your help it's nice to see there are some helpful people still around.