Gene Young wrote:
Sjefferies wrote:
I have been using Open Office, until I came across with http://ooanywhere.com ooanywhere.com . This is a great way to use Open
Office I can run the applications with my web browser, I don't need to
download and install it.

Nowhere on that link could I find how much it costs to use, AFTER the free 15 minutes. Typically, any company that isn't up front about their pricing should be approached very carefully. Personally, I wouldn't type ANY of my personal data on someone else's computer or to a location I couldn't control.

Well, the original posting seems to be marketing anyway. Besides not revealing their price model, I also could find who they are and where they are. I would call this site suspicious.

Best regards,
Peter