2009/12/1 Abd El Rahman Khaled <kifcal...@gmail.com>

>  hello OO users
>
> I just want to ask you is there a way to align text from left to right like
> Microsoft word 2007.... because MS word has additional button that
> do alignment better (fig-001)... this button also make keyboard cursor align
> right to left in addition to special characters.... this video show what
> happened when I tried to write an English word in between Arabic texts:
> http://www.vimeo.com/7909605

Khaled, I don't use this feature myself, so please take what I say here *cum
grano salis*, but if, as it would seem, you have enabled  Complex Text
«Languages»), you can then easily add two buttons to your Writer toolbars
which will allow you to toggle between entering glyphs from left-to-right
and from right-to-left. Just click the little arrow at the right of the
machine, the lower of two toolbars), and select them from the list of
«Visible Buttons». Report back and let us know how this works for you !...

Henri