Well Alex you've documented here a whole list of things you don't want to be ...

It leaves me with the impression that your life's ambition is to be an
arsehole. Well I have news for you, you have already achieved that
ambition so clearly you have no need for word processors or anything
else

---
Mike Moller
Lallybroch Alpacas