2010/2/1 Peter Szokoll <pe...@biodynamicresources.com>:
> I'm guessing this was sent to me in error ...
>
> Peter E. Szokoll
>>
> Tony Pursell wrote:
>>
>> On 1 Feb 2010 at 0:00, RobertHoltzman wrote:

>>> Care to go into a little more detail? I have no idea what your talking
>>> about.
>>>

>> Take care with this - it is an unsubscribed person and it may just be a
>> spam email aimed at collecting email addresses...
>>
>> Tony

Peter,

You seem to be subscribed to this list: discuss@openoffice.org
So you may expect to receive all messages sent to this discuss list.

If you didn't intend to be a subscriber:
For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-h...@openoffice.org
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 3.2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Snow Leopard