HEY!!
  I just wanna say first that I love OpenOffice.  I sell electronics at a
huge chain, and when someone cant afford to buy Microsoft Office but still
needs that kind of stuff, I ALWAYS (much to the chagrin of my employer (if
they knew- HA)) suggest OpenOffice.org.  And if I was getting payed NOT
CRAP- I'd donate, however I don't have money to donate now.  But anyway, I
did have a suggestion- One missing thing that I just ran across is the
transition of a :-) to an upright, rounded smiley face.  And other faces
too.  MSWord does a few of them.  No huge deal- I still love OO.org, I just
thought I'd throw that one out there.  THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU ALL DO!!!!
-Justin Proctor