On Tue, May 04, 2010 07:51:10 AM -0400, Andrew Jensen
(drewjensen.in...@gmail.com) wrote:

> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:42 AM, M. Fioretti <mfiore...@nexaima.net> wrote:
>
> I just interviewed Tony, who's starting an audio documentation
> project for blind computer users willing to switch to Linux and Free
> Software:     http://stop.zona-m.net/node/150
>
> Hello Marco,
>
> Great lead - and timely to me.
>
> I tried setting up the odt2daisy extension, about 2 weeks ago, but
> have not been able to get it to function, the idea was to see if I
> could convert our user manuals to daisy format files. I've been
> meaning to ask for help on the list, if we could do this I think it
> would fit.

Andrew,

I'm happy you find Tony's project a great idea. Personally I don't
know anything about that extension so I can't help you. Speaking of
the tutorials that you could produce once it works, I _believe_ that
they would be useful (if the original text _was_ written with
accessibility in mind, see my first post), but the best thing to do
would be to directly ask tony via email. If you do, please keep me in
CC, I'd like to know how things develop.

Ciao,
        Marco