On 10-05-25 09:39 AM, Mike Scott wrote:
> AS wrote:
>> I have to hit Shift-Ctrl-F9 to get Calc to update data entry in
>> various cells.
>>

>> Is there a way to set Calc so I don't have to keep doing the
>> aforementioned command?
>

> Tools | Cell contents | Autocalculate perhaps. Although I believe
> that's set by default.

Yes, it's set by default.  What I've created is a calendar.  The area of
the calendar (sheet) that doesn't get printed has all of the events and
dates for the events.  When I hit Shift-Ctrl-F9 then the event appears
in the proper date location of the calendar.  If I don't hit
Shift-Ctrl-F9 then no change occurs in the calendar to be printed.
That's the problem.

I didn't have the problem when running Ubuntu 9.10 and Oo 3.1