Hi Christoph,

Christoph Noack píše v So 29. 05. 2010 v 00:27 +0200:

> Again, consider nominating yourself or someone equally interesting. We
> need energetic contributors who understand, and fully support the
> OpenOffice.org project and have a sense of its dynamic and potential.
> The world is changing - we know that - and to make sure it changes for
> the better, join us on the Community Council.

Please let me nominate Thorsten Behrens as a Product Development
Representative again.  My reasons why I think he would be a great
Product Development Representative have not changed, so please let me
repeat them here:

Even though he primarily contributes code, his reach goes far beyond
that - you can see him mentoring students and helping the Education
project to be successful.  You can meet him on important events like
Fosdem, or Cebit, helping running the booth, and talking to people about
the strengths of OpenOffice.org.  You can remember his drive to improve
the OOo quality by unit testing.  And much more, search the mailing
lists of various OOo projects :-)

Please support Thorsten as a candidate, he has already proven how much
he cares about the OpenOffice.org product, not only the code.

Thank you,
Kendy