Hello OpenOffice,

I first want tot start out by saying that I do enjoy you programs and love
that the are found in Linux.  For the most part, I love your programs.
However, I have struggled for a long time with the formatting when using
bullets or numbering in Writer.

In college I got so frustrated fighting the positioning of the bullets or
numbers that I would end up going to Microsoft Word.  If you put in a bullet
for instance and it puts the next bullet at a wrong indent, if you click the
backwards indent button it only moves the bullet and leaves the text to far
indented to the right.  College papers cannot look like this as I'm sure
that you know.  I am not a programmer (Networking and Security degrees) so
I'm not even sure how to fix this in the code.  Is there something that can
be down to resolve this?

If it is merely that I am not doing something right, please let me know.
I'm getting more and more irritated and am getting to the point that I'm not
enjoying to use the program anymore.

Thanks,
Jeremy Schweigert

--
If you LOVE your Freedom...Thank a Soldier and a Veteran!

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32 (NIV)