I read something and i think it will be an easy 100,000 dolars win for open
office if they write a tiny open office for android,  im user of linux and
of course of open office that i think is great and my friends also now using
becuz of me they believe that to,i have my android phone and like my phone a
lot, but i used to have windows mobile and i like my tiny suite in my phone
also in internet sharin microsoft was better, so i was thinking if android
have a tiny office suite will be great, so when i read about that i think
that will be an excepent expousure to open office so i just let u the
recomendation.
http://code.google.com/intl/es/android/