On 26/01/2011 15:46, Marius Popa wrote:
Good evening! My name is Marius Popa and I want to ask know why I cannot
install some extensions. The error message is: Could not create Java
implementation loader. What should I do? Thanks in advance. Have A Nice
Evening!

Hi Marius

You do not tell us your operating system or your version of Open Office.

Some questions for you? Do you have java INstalled on this computer? If so which version.

If you go into >Tools >Options OpenOffice.org > Java and wait for about a minute. Is the Use Java runtime environment ticked? and is the JRE version selected on this screen? These all need to be selected before Java will work within OpenOffice.

Thanks

Rob