A fine comment!

Again, apologies for any annoyance caused by my off-key comments earlier.

Despite appearances, I am not some raving anti-American, nor am I a 'BBC
English' pedant.
I am someone, however, who believes that there is value in accurately conveying
instructions.  To that end, localisations (localizations?) for any language
with a lot of
diversity (whether American, French, Spanish or whatever), is needed.

It's a pain for developers, but it leads to a more accessible end-product.
Whether it's done
by 'translating' American to British (plus NZ, Canadian, etc), or using short,
simple
sentences that (hopefully) are clear to all concerned, it up to those writing
the material in
question.

Have a nice day, y'all ;-)

ZF