Dear Ben,

thanks a lot for your quick answer.

Following your answer, the insertion of exact match rules in the
classifier table doesn't have an impact on the switching performance
and is the default behaviour expected from openvswitch?

The linear search mode for the classifier table, was only a personal
impression.

--
Charalampos Rotsos
PhD student