Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am sorry that I answer so late but I wasn't avilable
for some time.
I read the PDF that you pointed in your e-mail, According to the description of
the table my configuration should be OK.
I will check if I have issues with the firewall as well as with MTU. I read
somewhere that it will be nice if the MTU size is reduced.
I will give feed back as soon as I have access to my test server and see if I
can do something.

With best regard.

Lyubomir.