Hello,

I have a computer with several interfaces on it. One of the
interface's is directly connected to the internet and this where my
dp0 of openvswitch is connected. When I receive packets at this
interface they get sent to my openflow controller as packet-in events.
At my controller I tell the switch to go a head and flood these
packets. Though, I'm not seeing these packets at the other interfaces.
Any idea why not? (If I changes the packets so they match the DL_DST
and IP of the one of the interfaces I don't see the packet there
either.)

I'm also a little confused on how the inport numbers are defined. For
example it seems that traffic going into dp0 is see at inport 1 at the
controller and traffic going out is see at inport 65534. Is this to be
expected?

Thanks,

Aaron

--