Hi Justin,

Is that mean to verify HTB and HFSC on VM interfaces , I have to create
queues on VM interface with particular bandwidth/rate and have to send
traffic from switch to VM and then check rate .
this is ingress to VM, right?

OR
after creating queue on VM , I will send traffic from VM and will verify
the rate of traffic coming out of VM interface on switch?

Regards,
Selen