One oddity is that you are using 11:22:33:44:55:66 as an Ethernet source
address when that's invalid as a source address (the multicast bit is
set).  I'd expect the NORMAL action to just drop such packets.

Beyond that I really don't understand what you're reporting.  The
distinction among access ports, trunks, etc., happens after the flow
table look-up, so of course your incoming packets are being processed
through the flow table.  As I said, the default behavior (including VLAN
types) is implemented in the "normal" action, not any time before that.