Hi,

I am trying to takeover Table0 for Firewall function. Have couple of
questions:

1) On a table-miss in Table0, I would like to punt the packet to user
space, for DPI/FW processing.
    There must be a way to punt the packet to user space? However, I do not
see an action like      PUNT_TO_CPU (or some such) in the documentation (on
a cursory review). How do I punt the packet to user space?

2) The Firewall installs a new flow (with action=drop or permit (go to the
next table)). However,
    I would like to re-inject the packet (the one that caused the table
miss) back at the beginning of the pipeline. Is there a way to do this?
(RECIRC?)

Appreciate your help.

Ashok