Dear all,

I just want to update you all with the information regarding my M.Sc.
thesis report and our IEEE NetSoft 2015 Conference paper.

I thought, this information might be useful for some in the OVS discuss
list as my proposed architecture's proof-of-concept (PoC) implementation
involves OVS-enabled physical switches as its OpenFlow-enabled physical
switches.

*1) M.Sc. Thesis *

*Title: *Network-as-a-Service Architecture with SDN and NFV: A Proposed
Evolutionary Approach for Service Provider Networks

My M.Sc. thesis report can be accessed online at TU Delft's institutional
repository, here is the url:
http://repository.tudelft.nl/view/ir/uuid:ce16a77c-f286-4dd7-89ba-5b38ccb2cf68/

*2) IEEE NetSoft 2015 Conference Paper *

Our conference paper based on my M.Sc. graduation project and thesis got
accepted for 1st IEEE Conference on Network Softwarization (IEEE Netsoft
2015), London, UK, April 13-17, 2015.

*Title: *An SDN-based Architecture for Network-as-a-Service

*Abstract:* Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) is a cloud-based service model that
offers on-demand network connectivity and the provisioning and management
of network services. However, the actual orchestration of dynamically
allocating underlying resources to customer requirements is not trivial. In
this paper, we propose an SDN-based approach to support the NaaS model. We
implement a proof-of-concept (PoC) on a physical testbed and validate it
through experimental performance evaluation

Here is the URL to access the conference paper:
http://www.nas.its.tudelft.nl/people/Fernando/papers/SDN4NaaS.pdf

*3) PoC source code*

My proof-of-concept (PoC) source code was published as open source on
GitHub and can be found on "TUDelftNAS" GitHub page under the repository
name "SDN-NaaSPlatform", here is the URL:
https://github.com/TUDelftNAS/SDN-NaaSPlatform

Most importantly, I want to thank you all for your support and help. This
whole thing would not have been possible without your constant help and
support.

Let me know, if you need any additional information from my side.

With regards,
*M.P.V. Manthena (Prashanth)*

M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The Netherlands

LinkedIn Profile : http://nl.linkedin.com/in/prashanthvarma/
Personal Website: http://prashanthvarma.com/