Il 2016-03-30 03:13, 병욱이 ha scritto:
Hi!

I want to make OVS L3 switch.

By googling, I know that OVS cannot behave default gateway without some
ARP flow entry setting, so I need to add some flow entry dealing with
ARP, IP packet
(for example, at
http://dtucker.co.uk/hack/building-a-router-with-openvswitch.html, code)

But It is so difficult. because. whenever I want
to connect different subnet, I should use many 'ovs-ofctl add
flow...' key words.

Is there another way to make OVS L3 switch except adding flow entry of ARP?
Thanks.

in this paper we propose a solution for "Hybrid IP/SDN networking" that combines openvswitch and quagga:

“Hybrid IP/SDN networking: open implementation and experiment management tools”, IEEE Trans. on Network and Service Management,
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TNSM.2015.2507622

(http://arxiv.org/abs/1505.03579)

the implementation of the solution is open source, you can find additional information on http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/OSHI/

Stefano Salsano
Professore Associato
Dipartimento Ingegneria Elettronica
Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
Viale Politecnico, 1 - 00133 Roma - ITALY

http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Stefano_Salsano/

E-mail  : stefano.sals...@uniroma2.it
Cell.   : +39 320 4307310
Office  : (Tel.) +39 06 72597770 (Fax.) +39 06 72597435