Hello Vivek,

I see from your earlier posts that you are trying to get the OVS DPDK up
running. Few weeks back I submitted patch to refactor the INSTALL.DPDK.md.
Here is the link http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/dev/2016-March/067846.html

The INSTALL.DPDK.md is split in to 2 docs (INSTALL.DPDK.md and
INSTALL.DPDK-ADVANCED.md).
I would suggest you apply the above patch and use the Beginner Guide
(INSTALL.DPDK.md) to setup the DPDK datapath for OVS. Also listed are few test
cases in the Beginner guide which would be of interest to you. Performance
tuning is captured in Advanced Guide though..

Regards,
Bhanu Prakash.