On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 11:09:41AM -0400, Carl Wilkerson wrote:
> Two identical Cisco UCS 240 servers.  OpenvSwitch (version 2.4.0) and KVM
> running on CentOS 6.8.

We've recently received a number of reports related to LACP and
interoperation with Cisco equipment.  These may be a regression since
some previous version of OVS, or related to some newly released version
of software on Cisco gear, because I've only started noticing these
reports in the last couple of months.  It's difficult to track them down
remotely.  It seems likely to me that it will take some help from an OVS
developer who also encounters such a problematic situation.