Hi,

I think Andy Zhou already submit a patch to fix this:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/655641/

From: discuss [mailto:discuss-boun...@openvswitch.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Levy
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2016 7:24 AM
To: b...@openvswitch.org
Subject: [ovs-discuss] ovsdb replication issues

Actions
1. Run 2 ovsdb databases (in my test scenario they are northbound databases
started from ovn-central).
2. Synch 1 database to the other using app-ctl:
ovs-appctl -t /var/run/openvswitch/ovnnb_db.ctl
ovsdb-server/set-remote-ovsdb-server tcp:{IP}:{PORT}
ovs-appctl -t /var/run/openvswitch/ovnnb_db.ctl
ovsdb-server/connect-remote-ovsdb-server
3. Disconnect the database
ovs-appctl -t /var/run/openvswitch/ovnnb_db.ctl
ovsdb-server/disconnect-remote-ovsdb-server
4. Rerun the steps in (2) to reconnect

Expected Result:
The database will resynchronize

Actual Result:
The database gets WIPED, and the database process dies