Un-wildcarding is important for MAC aging.  After inserting a megaflow
into the datapath, our only interaction with packets in that megaflow
later comes from statistics on the number of packets and bytes that have
passed through it.  If we wildcard the dl_src, then we don't have any
way to find out whether a source MAC is still in use on the port, so we
don't have whether it can be expired.

I suppose in theory we also want to discard packets where dl_src ==
dl_dst.  That's a corner case.