Hi Everyone,

We (me and Richard Bornat) seem to have a test that predicts ability to program
with very high accuracy before the subjects have ever seen a program or a
programming language. we have a test which picks out the population that can
program, before the course begins. We can pick apart the double hump. We don't
know exactly how/why it works, but we have some good theories. A draft paper
which incorporates some of the criticism we got at Coventry mini-PPIG in
January and the University of Kent and all other relevant files are available
on my website:

http://www.cs.mdx.ac.uk/research/PhDArea/saeed/
<http://www.cs.mdx.ac.uk/research/PhDArea/saeed/>

We are planning to conduct the test in a broader scale. Please contact us if
you are interested to collaborate:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kind regards,