Richard Bartlett wrote:
> I think I would
> be tempted in more if the PPIG communications system wasn't so
> unattractive, inefficient and clunky.. why can't it be a normal
> bulletin board?

Oh, but it can.

PPIG has had two mailing lists since 1997; they're hosted
for free by the company I used to work for. We're stuck with
Mailman if Limitless continues to host them.

The discuss list messages are archived for free at
http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss%40ppig.org/

If anyone has the time and resources to set-up, host and
administer a proper web-based discussion area for PPIG on
behalf of PPIG admin, I don't think anyone's gonna object!

Paola