Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that a Simple connector (HTTP server) for the
Restlet framework was contributed by Lars Heuer (Semagia) and is now part of
the latest Restlet release (1.0 beta 12):
http://www.restlet.org/docs/nre/com/noelios/restlet/ext/simple/package-summa
ry.html

First, thanks to Niall Gallagher for this cool piece of software. It's great
to have such a powerful and performance HTTP connector in only 165kb and
without any external dependency.

I had one question: the current Simple Request/Response interfaces only rely
on Input/Outputstream. I wanted to know if there was any plan to also
support the NIO buffers? The Restlet framework has provision for both BIO
and NIO via its central Representation interface:
http://www.restlet.org/docs/api/org/restlet/data/Representation.html

Also, did you make any perf comparison with Jetty (which is a current
recommanded HTTP connector).

Best regards,
Jerome