Hi Jerome,

[...]
> This map of attributes is mainly for the Restlet application developer, so
> we don't need to check any constraint on allowed names/values.

> If really needed, an implementation of the Call interface could always
> provide a custom implementation of Map<String, Object> interface instead of
> TreeMap<String, Object>. IMHO, we don't need to touch this.

Hmm.. ok.

Just for the record: I am (in contrast to some Restlet delelopers here
;) ) not a big fan of modifiable lists (and collections in general).
IMO it is untypical to return collections that are modifiable. And it
leaves room for failures and gives control away.
Actually, the modifiable collections everywhere is something I don't
like about Restlet.

Best regards,
Lars
--