De : Lars Heuer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 30 juin 2006 16:33
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : DirectoryHandler - Strange problems

Hi all,

Is someone using the DirectoryHandler of beta15?

I've encountered strange problems:
1. It seems that the DirectoryHandler slows the app down more than the
   'old' DirectoryRestlet
2. Sometimes I get an exception from the ContextClient that the
   protocol is not supported. But this does not appear regulary only
   sometimes.

I am using the AsyncWeb and Simple connector with file system
directories.

I'd like to know if someone has similiar problems. Sorry for the vague
description, I'll provide more once I've analyzed it further.

Best regards,
Lars
--
http://www.semagia.com