Hi all,

Thanks Chris for the feed-back on your migration process. Following your
suggestions and comments, I've just checked in those changes:

 - Added Resource.setVariants() and setIdentifiers() methods. Can be easier
than doing a getVariants().clear() then a getVariants().addAll(newList).

 - Improved Javadocs for the org.restlet.Handler class to explain what is
the default behavior of each handle*() method.

Best regards,
Jerome