Hi Piyush,

> I think "org.restlet.http.request.headers" is the best choice. It may
> seem lengthy but adheres the pattern of namespaces and
> properties very
> well.

As we already use this "org.restlet.*" convention for the parameter names of
the ServerServlet extension, I'm inclined to follow you. My only concern was
the length, but as you say constants can always be defined.

> Javadoc would capture that attribute keys starting with "org.restlet"
> are reserved.

Already done.

[..]

> Could we somehow do the same with parameters of the query string?
>
> /a/b/c?key1=value1&key2=value2
>
> org.restlet.reference.params.key1
> org.restlet.reference.params.key2

There is a programmatic way to get this:
Call.getResourceRef().getQueryAsForm().get("key1")

Best regards,
Jerome