Jerome Louvel <contact <at> noelios.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I share the same concern as Piyush. There are now about 34 methods in the
> Call class, corresponding to about 20 properties.

> If there is no major opposition, I will try to integrate this change to beta
> 19. Any comment?

I'm torn between the accumulating weight of the Call and the significance of
this change. I think it is probably a good idea to do it. Certainly sooner is
better than later. Around here, people are comfortable with Request/Response so
it probably will go over fine.

Related to this, is there any guess as to when the API will become stable?

Thanks,
Sean