Hi all,

Last summer, I sent a federation request to the http://java.net community
and it was recently accepted (see http://restlet.dev.java.net/). This allows
our project to participate in their active "Web Services and XML" sub
community and will hopefully bring us more visibility (via announcements,
articles, directory listing, etc).

As java.net provides a nice Wiki service, I thought it would be a good idea
to create a Restlet Wiki there that anyone in the community could edit. This
follows an initial suggestion (another one!) from Piyush. I know it's not as
powerful as Confluence but this should be good enough for our immediate
needs.

This space is yours so do not hesitate to add content to it! I will add a
redirection (wiki.restlet.org) and a link to the main site soon. For now
just use http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javawsxml/Restlet

Any comment?

Thanks,
Jerome