Hello!

I'm working to upgrade our Tomcat servlet-based Restlet code to 1.0B20, from 1.0B18. I think I have almost everything done, but one thing that's proving a bit difficult is getting access to the servlet parameters inside of my Application.

I'm using a stock ServerServlet, the documentation for which says,

The enumeration of initParameters of your Servlet will be copied to the "context.parameters" property of your application.

How do I get access to this property? I don't see them in getContext().getParameters(), and, in fact, ServerServlet.getInitParameter(...) is only used internally to get access to the server attribute and the application class.

Thanks,
Evan