Jerome Louvel <contact <at> noelios.com> writes:

> Hi Sean,
>
> No problem, the support of Apache HTTP Client was needed anyway.
>
> To test the other connector, you just need to replace the
> "com.noelios.restlet.ext.httpclient_3.1.jar" file by the
> "com.noelios.restlet.ext.net.jar" one in your classpath.

It seems I need com.noelios.restlet.ext.net.jar in either case, else I get a
CNFE.

Anyway, when I remove com.noelios.restlet.ext.httpclient_3.1.jar from my
client's classpath, I do see that the connection is persistent.
Performance-wise, it appears the apache client is about 5% faster but my testing
is crude.

Sean