From: Ryan Daum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:38 AM
To: discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Subject: Re: Restlet 1.0 RC2 released

Hey, great, new release (downloading)!  I'm sure I'm not the first to
mention it, but have you considered either switching your build to use
Maven 2 or else at least providing Maven 2 friendly jars and POMs?

I ask this because I had to generate my own (not very good ones) in our
local repository, and now I'm going to have to update again... It might
be something to consider for the full 1.0 release, to encourage wider
adoption...

BTW, are there any pieces of documentation on the representation &
resource portions of the library?  All the tutorials I saw got as far as
the registration of handlers, but didn't really describe common
RESTy-patterns for the representation of resources using the library.

Anyways, great work, looking forward to trying RC2.

Ryan