Actually, nevermind.  The issue was on my end and was resolved.  Thanks!

On 1/11/07, Jeff Walter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey,

I have a simple case where I am making a POST to create a new resource and
the only input needed is included in one query parameter.  My handler makes
it through findTarget correctly and eventually falls into the
Handler.handlePost, where the call to request.isEntityAvailable() returns
false (making the whole request return a 400 bad request).

Should the isEntityAvailable() method also count the presence of query
parameters as an entity being available as well, or is there something else
I have to do?  I could just override handlePost in my own Handler but I
thought I would ask...

Thanks again for all of your hard work...

Jeff