Hi Sean,

I don't get an empty file but the right one. Did you check the logs or any trace on the console? However, you're right, the name is "jar", in my opinion this is not so unusual as the FileRepresentation is only a way to serve octets. I tried to set the identifier of the reponse's entity, but if fails too. In Firefox or IE7, I still save with "jar" as file name. I wonder if it is the correct behaviour, since the request is a GET of the "jar" resource.

Thierry

Sean Landis a écrit :
Pardon,

It did sort of work...

When I selected http://wasatch:8182/jar I got a download dialog but:
1) the name of the file was "jar", not "org.restlet.jar",
2) The file that gets 'downloaded' is empty.

Sean