On 24 Apr 2007, at 10:50, Jerome Louvel wrote:

If we automate the refresh of the first repository every week (and
immediately in case of a major security issue), I think this is reasonable
for most projects depending on Restlets. What do you think?

This sounds quite reasonable, one week is not bad :-)

Understood, its mostly a packaging/distribution indeed. We don't want to move to Maven yet as it doesn't play well with Eclipse plugins organization
(flat structure), and beside that Ant fully satisfied us so far.

We have experienced similar problems with the Maven2 plugin for Eclipse, yes. :-) (Our project has perhaps 35 sub-projects, all flattened to one giant thing in Eclipse.. which is mainly an issue with dependencies )

--
Stian Soiland, myGrid team
School of Computer Science