Hi all,

I tried to use TunnelFilter, however it fails with the following response:

The server has not found anything matching the request URI</h3><p>You can get
technical details ...

This is how I initialized TunnelFilter within ServletContainer.

Application application = getApplication();

if ((component != null) && (application != null)) {
// First, let's locate the closest component
Server server = new Server(component.getContext(),
                    (List<Protocol>) null, request.getLocalAddr(), request
                            .getLocalPort(), component);
result = new HttpServerHelper(server);

// Attach the application
String uriPattern = request.getContextPath()
                    + request.getServletPath();

application.setTunnelService(new TunnelService(true, true, true));
TunnelFilter tn = new TunnelFilter(application);
component.getDefaultHost().attach(uriPattern, tn);

i have a client which retrieves a resource via the URI
http://localhost:8080/myrest/info?media=xml which causes the above error
reponse. Even if the queryString is removed http://localhost:8080/myrest/info
it still throws the same error response.

I am sure i have set the Resource to be able to return in XML representation as
when I removed the TunnelFilter, everything works fine.

component.getDefaultHost().attach(uriPattern, application); //it works.

Did I use TunnelFilter wrongly? What's is the correct way of using it?

Thanks.